At Sheridan Options Mentoring, we’re proud to offer informational resources for people who are interested in learning more about options trading, options strategies, and more. We’re pleased to announce our annual options seminar, hosted by our very own Dan Sheridan in Chicago. This year’s seminary will take place on June 16th and 17th and will be streamed live.
Learn Options Trading Secrets from Industry Experts
The live stream of the options seminar will feature presentations from Dan Sheridan, founder of Sheridan Options Mentoring as well as the following speakers:
- Brian Overby, Senior Options Analyst at TradeKing and author of The Options Playbook
- Russell Rhoads, Senior Instructor at CBOE’s Options Institute
- Tom Sosnoff, Co-Founder of ThinkorSwim and founder of TastyTrade
- Steve Basigo, Veteran Retail Trader
- Karen Bruton, AKA “Karen the Super Trader”
- Mark Fenton, Senior Mentor at Sheridan Mentoring and Veteran Retail Trader
- Jimm Bittman, speaking about credit spreads
- Dino Karahalios, Veteran Retail Trader
Live Stream Our Options Trading Seminar
The live stream seminar will get you full access to each session, both days, streamed live in real time.
You’ll be able to ask any questions you may have to a moderator on our live chat box, and you’ll have access to HD recordings of each session in case you miss one or want to rewatch it.
Downloadable copies of all the presenters’ materials will also be offered, and you’ll have access to all of the material for at least six months.
Seminar Time, Dates and Details
This year’s event will be at the University of Chicago’s Gleacher Center at 450 N. Cityfront Plaza in Chicago. The seminar is from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 16, and from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Details for each speaker will be announced shortly, but space is limited for the seminar, so you’ll want to book your spot soon!
You’ll learn about different options trading strategies as well as trade options, including Iron Condor methodologies, Butterfly strategies, and much more.
Tickets for the streamed seminar are $437 per person.
To learn more about our summertime options trading seminar, contact us today. We want you to succeed at trading!