Bullish Strategies Class
In this class, Dan goes over 5-7 trading strategies that can be used in a Bullish Market. These strategies can be used in a margin or reg T account, portfolio margin or retirement account (no restrictions).
Class Format: This class is a collection of video recordings from the actual Live class that was previously offered. Once a student buys a class, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Typically, each class runs for four weeks, with two classes each week. Some classes contain additional videos and sessions. Purchasing access to a class gives access to all class recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. Any questions? Email us at info@Sheridanmentoring.com
- You are welcome to ask questions directly to Dan or another mentor
- Each class recording is a minimum of 1 hour, total of 14-15 hours approximately
- You can optionally purchase a 4-week trial of OptionNET Explorer for an additional 25 GBP Click Here
- All fees for online classes are deductible towards our GOLD Mentoring Program ($1000 limit) Click Here
- Criteria for picking the right vehicles
- Indicators for when to enter these trades
- Greeks for the 5-7 strategies we will cover
- Allocation of capital to these trades
- Strategy covered writes
- Live class trades
- Cash secured puts
- Put credit spreads
- Various potential tweaks to these strategies, when market is high and volatilities cheap and vice versa
- Long call diagonals (fig leafs)
- Broken wing or ratio butterflies
- Put credit spreads
- Directional butterflies and calendars
- Hedging or trading the downside with put diagonals
- Call credit spreads
- Put directional calendars and butterflies
Important Notice — Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice — Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.