In this class, Dan Sheridan shares with you how he constructs, trades, and manages Double Calendars monthly in 2018.
This was an actual live class that met twice a week for 2 weeks. Upon purchase, an email will be sent containing login credentials needed to access the class page. Purchasing access to a class gives access to all class recordings as well as trade updates, PDF’s, and PowerPoints. Any questions? Email us at info@Sheridanmentoring.com
- You are welcome to email questions directly to Dan or another mentor outside of the class time.
- You will have full access to each recording for at least 6 months.
- Class #1: Tue. Feb 13th, 11am CT – Greeks and Trade set up with Double Calendars.
- Class #2: Thur. Feb 15th, 11am CT – Risk Management and Adjustments of Double Calendars.
- Class #3: Tue. Feb 20th, 11am CT – Double Calendars in Different Vehicles.
- Class #4: Thur. Feb 22nd, 11am CT – Double Calendars with Mark Fenton.
- Class #5: Tue. Feb 27th, 11am CT – Trading Double Calendars in Different Volatility Environments.
- Class #6: Thur. Mar 1st, 11am CT – Plan to make $3000 monthly with Double Calendars.
Important Notice — Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice — Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.