Save 25% Now on this Class! ~ Discount auto applied at checkout!
This Iron Condor is unique in 2 ways:
1. It has better daily time decay than the typical Iron Condor.
2. It gives you more room before you have to adjust than the Iron Butterfly.
See Dan trading using this unique methodology over 3 weeks. You’ll see how the Short Term Iron Condor is better suited for a more volatile environment!
What you can expect to learn from our Masters Class: The Short Term Condor.
1 Why this is a great strategy?
2. What market conditions to initiate this strategy?
3. The exclusive 4 Step Risk Management plan designed by Dan
4. How to structure this trade each week?
5. When to take off for small loss and not adjust?
6. Which one Adjustment is Dan’s “Go to” Adjustment?
Class Description: Sheridan is dedicating an online class to Mastering 1 strategy on 1 underline. Hone your craft with Dan as he explores the market using live trades.
Class Format: This is an On-Demand Course. Once a student buys this class, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives 6 months of access to all class recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. Any questions?Email us at info@Sheridanmentoring.com
- Each Session will be around an hour in length.
- Each event was recorded and archive for your review.
- Each event will have a PDF of presentation slides, if used.
- You can email questions directly to Dan with your “Ask Dan a Question” button on your archive class page.
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]