This Iron Condor is unique in 2 ways:
1. It has better daily time decay than the typical Iron Condor.
2. It gives you more room before you have to adjust than the Iron Butterfly.
Come and practice this unique methodology live with Dan for 3 weeks. You’ll see how the Short Term Iron Conor is better suited for a more volatile environment!
What you can expect to learn from our Masters Class: The Short Term Condor.
1 Why this is a great strategy?
2. What market conditions to initiate this strategy?
3. The exclusive 4 Step Risk Management plan designed by Dan
4. How to structure this trade each week?
5. When to take off for small loss and not adjust?
6. Which one Adjustment is Dan’s “Go to” Adjustment?
Class Description: Sheridan is dedicating an online class to Mastering 1 strategy on 1 underline. Hone your craft with Dan as he explores the market using live trades.
Class Format: This is a Live class that begins May 21st, 2019. Once a student buys a class, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. This class runs for 3 weeks, with two classes each week. Some classes contain additional videos and sessions. Purchasing access to a class gives 6 months of access to all class recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. Any questions?Email us at info@Sheridanmentoring.com
- Class meets every Tue and Thur at 1pm CT, starting May 21st, 2019.
- You are welcome to ask questions directly to Dan or another mentor
- Each class recording is a minimum of 1 hour and includes PDF’s of class materials
- All fees for online classes are deductible towards our GOLD Mentoring Program ($1000 limit) Click Here
Detailed Course Annotations
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]