What you can expect to learn from our Online Classes: A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K, for March 2023.
Class Description: Dan is excited to offer the Second round in 2023 of the most popular class in our Community. “A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K”. This class will be 4 weeks to match the monthly plan that Dan is going to trade LIVE!
The Monthly Class has been a huge hit. We have done this class Monthly for 18Months. We have had good success meeting our 12% yield targets each month, or in very turbulent months, backing off a bit and either breaking even in those months or making a bit. The class has been popular because we do a lot of teaching, plus you get the practical part, us holding your hand as we enter live trades every class together! And love all, you learn Risk Management and the proper way to trade.
Class Format: This is a 4 week live class. Once a student purchases a course, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives at least 6 months of access to all recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. New Tutorial Video Section with over a dozen, short videos!
We have learned from and evolved the $3K class extensively over the past year. In an effort to continually improve the learning experience, we are implementing a few changes. We have added email and text alerts for the class trades that Dan will place live during class. For those traders that are new to our $3K course, you will be participating, LIVE, in the Boot Camp each week but not the live $3K class at 1pm CT. You will have access to review the 1pm CT $3K Classes in archive, just not participate in the live class. You will also receive access to the Full Next $3K class with your purchase, so you are not missing out on any of the $3K Class experience! We feel this change will help keep the beginner Trades and content in the BootCamp and the more Intermediate to Advanced content in the 1pm 3K class.
Continuing for March 2023 – We have added a new feature to the 3K March Class. For those signed up for the March 3K Class, you can join the Advanced 3K Class each Wed, for the class duration at 1 PM Central. The Class will meet Wednesday’s for 4 Weeks, and the cost will be $97. We will cover a wider variety of Strategies, much more detailed Adjustment Discussion, guest Veteran Student speakers, mentor Jay Bailey, and much more. Make sure you sign up for the March 3K class today to make you eligible for the New Advanced Class!
– Class #2: Thursday March 23rd Boot Camp & $3K class With Dan & Mark in Archive & Ready for Review!
– Class #3: Tuesday March 28th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #4: Thursday March 30th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #5: Tuesday Apr 4th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #6: Thursday Apr 6th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #7: Tuesday Apr 11th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #8: Thursday Apr 13th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
- Meets over 4 weeks on Tue and Thur at 1pm CT Starting Mar 21st.
- Each Session will be at least an hour in length. (BootCamp for 45min and then class for another hour at 1pmCT)
- Each event will be recorded and archive for your review.
- Each event will have a PDF of presentation slides, if used.
- You can email questions directly to Dan with your “Ask Dan a Question” button on your archive class page.
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]