What you can expect to learn from our Online Classes: “The Double Double” Double Calendars & Double Diagonals 2022.
Class Description: Dan and Mark are excited to offer a longer running class than we would normally do. “The Double Double” class will be 6 weeks of trading both Double Calendars and Double Diagonals LIVE! Both of these are trades we would trade when Volatility is a bit lower! Learn the craft as you work alongside Dan Sheridan and Mark Fenton as they share their actual live trades including risk management with step-by-step instructions for not only how to adjust, but when! Class Starts Wednesday Sep 7th at 1pm and runs through October 17th!
Class Format: This is a 6-week live class. Once a student purchases a course, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives at least 6 months of access to all recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. New Tutorial Video Section with short videos for your review!
– Class #2: Mon Sep 12th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #3: Wed Sep 14th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #4: Mon Sep 19th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #5: Wed Sep 21st at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #6: Mon Sep 26th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #7: Wed Sep 28th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #8: Mon Oct 3rd at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #9: Wed Oct 5th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #10: Mon Oct 10th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #11: Wed Oct 12th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
– Class #12: Mon Oct 17th at 1:00pm CT with Dan & Mark
- Meets over 6 weeks on Mon and Wed at 1pm CT Starting Sep 7th.
- Each Session will be at least an hour in length.
- Each event will be recorded and archive for your review.
- Each event will have a PDF of presentation slides, if used.
- You can email questions directly to Dan or Mark with your “Ask a Question” buttons on your archive class page.
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]