Market Outlook with Dan 8/29/2022
Free Webinar Replay from 8/26/2022
What you can expect to learn from our Online Classes: A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K, for Aug/Sep 2022.
Class Description: Dan is excited to offer the eleventh round to the most popular class of the year. “A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K”. This class will be 4 weeks to match the monthly plan that Dan is going to trade LIVE!
We started this class in June 2021 and have done the class every Month since. The Students have loved it because they get tons of teaching and hand holding on every live Trade. The mentors, Dan and Mark love it, because we are seeing more and more folk journey towards becoming independent craftsmen! We have met or come close to our Profit target each month, even with the increased Turbulence and Volatility starting in the market in September 2021. The New class has some new features we are starting or features we recently added. For every live class trade, we give a beginner and advanced plan, this satisfies all Option Levels. We also will include some strategies with risk on only 1 side of the Market, generally those strategies can require less work. We will continue with the Boot Camp at 12pm CT, for a 45 min segment of teaching, then the main 3K Class starts at 1pm CT. We try to post the Live Class Trades each Tuesday and Thursday around 1:15 Central on the Class page and also emailed to you. Any Adjustments or closing Trades will be emailed to you and posted on the class page when Dan does them. Also, remember that any of the strategies Dan and Mark cover in this class can also be done in a Retirement or IRA account!
Class Format: This is a 4 week live class. Once a student purchases a course, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives at least 6 months of access to all recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. New Tutorial Video Section with over a dozen, short videos!
We have learned from and evolved the $3K class extensively over the past year. In an effort to continually improve the learning experience, we are implementing a few changes. We have added email and text alerts for the class trades that Dan will place live during class. For those traders that are new to our $3K course, you will be participating, LIVE, in the Boot Camp each week but not the live $3K class at 1pm CT. You will have access to review the 1pm CT $3K Classes in archive, just not participate in the live class. You will also receive access to the Full Next $3K class with your purchase, so you are not missing out on any of the $3K Class experience! We feel this change will help keep the beginner Trades and content in the BootCamp and the more Intermediate to Advanced content in the 1pm 3K class.
– Class #2: Thur Sep 1st Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #3: Tue Sep 6th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #4: Thur Sep 8th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #5: Tue Sep 13th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #6: Thur Sep 15th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #7: Tue Sep 20th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #8: Thur Sep 22nd Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
- Meets over 4 weeks on Tue and Thur at 1pm CT Starting Aug 30th.
- Each Session will be at least an hour in length. (BootCamp for 45min and then class for another hour at 1pmCT)
- Each event will be recorded and archive for your review.
- Each event will have a PDF of presentation slides, if used.
- You can email questions directly to Dan with your “Ask Dan a Question” button on your archive class page.
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]