What you can expect to learn from our Online Classes: A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K, for April 2023.
Class Description: Dan is excited to offer the next round in 2023 of the most popular class in our Community. “A Conservative Plan to Make $3K Monthly on $25K”. This class will be 4 weeks to match the monthly plan that Dan is going to trade LIVE!
We are excited to launch our new April 3K Class, starting next week, Tuesday, April 25th. The March 3K Class was awesome! We covered a variety of Strategies in our live class Trades, such as Calendars, Broken Wing Butterflies, Double Diagonals and Double Long Diagonals. Each Month is unique in that we trade what the market gives us in regard to price and VIX levels. Some Months, we may use more Credit Spreads and Iron Condors, depending on market conditions. We trade the best strategies and best Durations for the current market conditions. In the March Class, Beginners were brought up to speed on essential concepts and Strategies we trade in the Boot Camp portion of each Class (the first hour). Medium and Advanced Folk were challenged by the weekly discussions on Adjustments and practical tips we covered in the 3K portion of each class (the 2nd Hour). In the March 3K Class, we hit many of our Monthly objectives for our live trades: in and out of our Live trades every 7 days, about 75% winners in our trades, and yield goals of 3 % weekly and 12% Monthly. Join us Tuesday for great teaching and tremendous practical experience as you can trade the Class Trades with us on Paper or Live (depending on your experience).
Class Format: This is a 4 week live class. Once a student purchases a course, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives at least 6 months of access to all recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints. New Tutorial Video Section with over a dozen, short videos!
We have learned from and evolved the $3K class extensively over the past year. In an effort to continually improve the learning experience, we are implementing a few changes. We have added email and text alerts for the class trades that Dan will place live during class. For those traders that are new to our $3K course, you will be participating, LIVE, in the Boot Camp each week but not the live $3K class at 1pm CT. You will have access to review the 1pm CT $3K Classes in archive, just not participate in the live class. We feel this change will help keep the beginner Trades and content in the BootCamp and the more Intermediate to Advanced content in the 1pm 3K class.
– Class #2: Thursday April 27th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #3: Tuesday May 2nd Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #4: Thursday May 4th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #5: Tuesday May 9th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #6: Thursday May 11th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #7: Tuesday May 16th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
– Class #8: Thursday May 18th Boot Camp from 12-12:45pm CT – 15 min break then $3K class With Dan & Mark at 1:00pm CT.
- Meets over 4 weeks on Tue and Thur at 1pm CT Starting April 25th.
- Each Session will be at least an hour in length. (BootCamp for 45min and then class for another hour at 1pmCT)
- Each event will be recorded, archive and annotated for your review.
- Each event will have a PDF of presentation slides, if used.
- You can email questions directly to Dan with your “Ask Dan a Question” button on your archive class page.
- All Videos has Speed Playback Controls and English Subtitles.
Important Notice- Course Materials Disclaimer
The course offering can change at any time at Sheridan Options Mentoring’s Discretion. Any changes to this Educational Program will be posted on the web site, which will serve as notification of any changes. Dan Sheridan’s classes are for Educational purposes only. We are not an advisory service, nor do we guarantee any kind of return on investment. Sheridan Mentoring does not offer refunds on online class purchases.
Important Notice- Risk Disclaimer
Futures & Stock options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and stock options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The pas performance of any stock option trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual stock option trading. Also, since the option trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over- compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated stock option trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]