On-Demand Annual 2-Day Chicago Seminar
Learn from 12 Expert Options Craftsmen about the trading strategies that they count on every day!
WHAT YOU GET
- HD Recordings of each session, over 15 hrs of recordings!
- Downloadable copies of presenters materials, over 150 pages of materials!
- Access to all archived materials for at least 6 months!
Presenters at our Sep 5th-6th 2019 “Bread & Butter Strategies Chicago Seminar”
- Dan Sheridan: A simple plan to trade the Four Cousins Strategies
- J. J. Kinnihan: Using the ToS Platform in todays Market
- Kevin Hincks: Trading with the ToS Platform as an advanced trader
- Tom Sosnoff: Strategy diversification and futures options
- Brian Overby: Using the Greeks to Choose Straddles and Butterflies
- Jim Bittman: Reverse Iron Condors & Iron Butterflies
- Mark Fenton: How to use Volatility for trade entry.
- Geoff Baylis: Trading While Working Full-Time
- Dino K: How we became successful and consistent traders!
- Jeff Richardson: How we became successful and consistent traders!
- Lane Snell: Confidence to Put on the Next Trade
- Patt Brush: How to trade Ratio Spreads in a Volatile Market?