Learn from Expert Options Craftsmen about the trading strategies that they count on every day!
Dan Sheridan’s Chicago Annual Options Seminar ~ Live
What you get:
A Seat at the University Of Chicago’s Gleacher Center for the 2 day event!
Lunch is included both days of the event!
HD Recordings of each session, over 15 hrs of recordings!
Downloadable copies of presenters materials, over 250 pages of materials!
Email Questions directly to Dan Sheridan!
Access to all materials for at least 6 months!
~ Below is a breakdown of what the two day event could look like ~
Thursday May 31st 2018
- Dan Sheridan: “14 Strategies which is better?”
- Lane Snell: “Working on the Craft”
- Mark Fenton: “Trading/Hedging with The All Put Flat Butterfly”
- Brian Overby: “The Greeks of Short Term vs. Long Term Trades.”
- Dennis Wong: Trading Butterflies Technically
- William Clifford: “Getting Started – My first year trading Options”
- Tom Sosnoff: A fun discussion of challenges & opportunity for 2017.
Friday June 1st 2018
- Dan Sheridan: Part #2: “14 Strategies which is better?”
- Jim Bittman: “Volatility Based Credit Spreads”
- Grant Abrams: “Fire Drill Management”
- Jay Bailey: “Adjustments”
- Dino K: “Process Not Perfection: How I make Adjustments By The Greeks”
- SPX Pit Broker: “SPX Execution”
- Dan Sheridan: Part #3: (Follow-Up Webinar) “14 Strategies which is better?”